Alan Cohen grew up in Dallas, TX. He left Dallas after completing high school with aspirations of being a jazz musician. Soon, Alan learned that being a jazz musician is really really hard. So he came back to Dallas and began working at Pegasus News.
- Movies & Arts
- Favorite Five
©2013 The Dallas Morning News Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair - Posted: May 22, 2013
- Bike the Santa Fe Trail to these 10 landmarks and eateries - Posted: May 20, 2013
- 5-year-old from Richardson featured on So You Think You Can Dance Tuesday night - Posted: May 21, 2013
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- State Highway 5 between McKinney and Fairview closed for six months
- Pegasus Picks: Fun things to do in DFW on Memorial Day weekend
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville