Alan Cohen grew up in Dallas, TX. He left Dallas after completing high school with aspirations of being a jazz musician. Soon, Alan learned that being a jazz musician is really really hard. So he came back to Dallas and began working at Pegasus News.
- Movies & Arts
- Favorite Five
©2014 The Dallas Morning News Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Study: Traffic in Dallas is totally not the worst - Posted: March 7, 2014
- Bullet train project from Dallas to Houston still on the table - Posted: March 7, 2014
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival - Posted: March 5, 2014
- Meet the best North Texas bands playing at SXSW
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Study: Traffic in Dallas is totally not the worst