Sarah is the editor of Pegasus News and a digital entertainment editor at The Dallas Morning News. She was born and raised in the Dallas area, leaving her eternally required to tell how much she loves Dallas, or Texas, or both, when asked. She attended the University of Missouri Journalism School, lived in London for a time, and came right back to Texas, where she's worked in newspapers, magazines, and in online news. She enjoys patio happy hours, kayaking, and overusing commas.
- Movies & Arts
- Favorite Five
©2014 The Dallas Morning News Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival - Posted: March 5, 2014
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend - Posted: March 4, 2014
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today - Posted: March 7, 2014
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Meet the best North Texas bands playing at SXSW
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today