Winter Solstice Celebration
Presented by Celestial Rhythm Celebrations
December 19, 2006
to 10 PM
5910 Cedar Springs Road , Dallas, TX
Exploring the regenerative grace of darkness and the redemptive power of light through a montage of song, ceremony, music, ritual, poetry and dance. Movement, chanting, sing-a-longs, yoga and other opportunities for active audience participation create a whole-bodied approach to worship.
The North Texas tradition of more than a decade is preceded by a half-hour of seating music, so come early for a good seat. Afterwards is an hour of groove music, great food and fellowship.
information from Celestial Rhythm Clelebration's site
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Kanye West swings through Dallas in December with Kendrick Lamar
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking