Sarah Reddington / Chris Garver / New Science Projects
July 29, 2006
122 Mulberry Street , Denton, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 mimosas & Bloody Marys
- Sweetwater Grill and Tavern: $2 margaritas house rocks/frozen $2.50 strawberry swirl, $2 Peach bellinis
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $3 Chuggers, Blastitos & Long Island Iced Teas
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: half price featured wine by the bottle / $3 house wine by the glass
- Fry Street Tavern: $3 freezer shots, $2.25, domestic drafts, $2 double wells and tangos, additional daily drink specials
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton