Meet artist Maya Eventov
April 12, 2007
to 7 PM
1231 Dragon Street , Dallas, TX
The paintings by Maya Eventov are so rich with color, light and detail that they reflect extraordinary draftsmanship along with a sense of artistic wellbeing and happiness.
Information from the gallery's site
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed