January 17, 2007
Paul Varghese made it to the semi-finals of NBC's Last Comic Standing 2. A regular performer at The Improv, Paul can also be seen on Telemundo's Loco Comedy Jam and on an upcoming series this fall for The International Channel. The night will also showcase some of Dallas' best up and coming talent as well.
Information from the club's site
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- The Mucky Duck: $3 wells, $3 drafts, half-price appetizers
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- The Hub Sports Bar and Grill: $3 domestic drafts / $2 shot specials
See more events classified as:
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius