January 17, 2007
Paul Varghese made it to the semi-finals of NBC's Last Comic Standing 2. A regular performer at The Improv, Paul can also be seen on Telemundo's Loco Comedy Jam and on an upcoming series this fall for The International Channel. The night will also showcase some of Dallas' best up and coming talent as well.
Information from the club's site
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Flying Saucer: $3 Texas pints
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine