The Last Days of Judas Iscariot
Presented by Risk Theatre Initiative
November 1, 2007
Welcome to Hope, a small section of Purgatory where litigation determines the fates of its inhabitants. Thanks to a writ signed by God, himself, Judas Iscariot-Jesus's infamous betrayer-is on trial, though he is in a catatonic state in Hell. In this hilarious dramedy, viewers will find themselves questioning their own opinions of despair, morality, and salvation.
Call 214-223-7483 for tickets or purchase online.
Information from theater company's site
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $1 off all drinks
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
See more events classified as:
- Comedy recap: Raunchy Dustin Diamond sure isn't squeaky Screech Powers anymore
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville