Discover India 2008!
April 26, 2008
to 5 PM
2010 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
Join the Crow Collection of Asian Art for an Arts District celebration highlighting the arts and cultural traditions of India including hands-on art activities, mendhi, dance performances, musical concerts and food. A main cultural stage illuminates folk and classical Indian Dance as well as musical performances.
FREE. No reservations required.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair