Everyman Dinner Featuring Tony Romo
Baylor charity event benefitting prostate cancer
April 30, 2008
2121 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
The Baylor Health Care System Foundation announced it will host the EveryMan dinner, benefiting prostate cancer research, technology and community outreach, on April 30. Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo and his father Ramiro Romo, who was diagnosed with the disease in late 2007, will speak at the event.
The EveryMan Dinner will be held on Wednesday, April 30, beginning with a reception at 6:30 p.m., at the Ritz Carlton in Dallas. Following dinner, guests will hear a discussion with Tony Romo and Ramiro Romo, moderated by Scott Murray. Physicians on the medical staff at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas will also share insights on prostate cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Individual tickets are available for $500 and tables of 10 are available for $5,000, $10,000 or $25,000. Secure tickets by calling 214-820-4888. Additional event information can be obtained by emailing BaylorEvents@baylorhealth.edu and listing EveryMan in the subject line.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Fedora: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: