Vigil for Burma
August 8, 2008
1500 Marilla Street , Dallas, TX
A vigil commemorating the August 8, 1988 pro-democracy protests in Burma. Media attention on Burma has been growing, and in order to make an impact on Burma and to pressure national and global leaders to do more for Burma.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Five Sixty: Five tapas-sized plates for $5.60 each
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25