New Year’s Eve Dinner
December 31, 2008
1722 Routh Street , Dallas, TX
Early seating: 5-7 p.m. featuring a la carte dining.
Bring in the New Year: 8:30-10:30 featuring a five-course menu with selections from each course. $95/person, tax and gratuity additional. Party favors and premium champagne toast -- limited space available.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair