MystiQal Mardi Gras Nighttime Parade
February 2, 2008
, Dallas, TX
MystiQal will be the first night parade in Dallas in over a decade and will offer everything from beads and baubles to parties and live music.
On Saturday, February 2, Victory Park will transform into the irresistible and vibrant fun of New Orleans’ Mardi Gras, kicking off the festivities at 5:30 p.m. with the Mardi Gras 5K Run at Victory Park. Following the finish line awards and celebration, the MystiQal parade will launch with marching bands, performing groups and stunning floats. Victory Park will also host a French Quarter street festival filled with street vendors, outdoor cafés and entertainment throughout the night. The event is free and open to the public, and a portion of the event merchandise profits will benefit The Elisa Project.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger