Dallas Symphony Pops - Bernadette Peters
January 12, 2008
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$26 - $77
One of Broadway's greatest divas brings her legendary talent to the Meyerson for an evening of songs from the Great White Way. This star of stage and screen will electrify the audience as she performs with the Dallas Symphony for two rousing performances. Richard Kaufman conducts.
Information from the DSO's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Hooters: $ 1.99 domestic pints
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $2.50 domestic drafts
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: