July 26, 2008
1130 North Industrial Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Beginning this Saturday June 14th, Julie Hanson of the Wellness Collective will lead Hatha yoga at Big Mango every second and fourth Saturday of the month. This class is a gentle form of yoga that is suitable for all levels and the postures are designed to provide relaxation for the mind, while strengthening and opening the body.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million