October 12, 2008
to 10 PM
6405 Boaz Lane , University Park, TX
$14 - $59
One of the seminal artists of our time, Laurie Anderson's genre-crossing work encompasses performance, film, music, installation, writing, photography, and sculpture. Homeland is a series of songs and stories that creates a poetic and political portrait of contemporary American culture. The stories and songs that make up Homeland are marked by a political urgency and, as with all of Anderson’s work, are personal and utterly unique. Homeland is a tour de force of spoken word, music, and technology.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Video: The Dram Bar Manager Jasin Burt divulges recipe for Smoking Herb Cocktail
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu
- Theater review: STT adeptly handles dense and dark Gruesome Playground Injuries
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas