Oak Cliff Fall Home Tour
October 12, 2008
to 6 PM
1005 North Montclair Avenue , Dallas, TX
$10 - $15
Properties this year cover a very large footprint of geography and eight neighborhoods. Unlike years past, the newest property this year was built in 1954 and the oldest in 1912. In addition, the committee attempts to offer a variety of styles and a variety of sizes. This year will not disappoint! From traditional to flat roof modern, we have something for everybody this year.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25