2009 Real. Texas. Festival.
April 25, 2009
to 11 PM
1818 Rodeo Drive , Mesquite, TX
$5 - $12
Looking for 2012 info? Click here
A fun, family event to include great musical talent, barbeque cooking contest, battle of the bands, special rodeo events, car show, Carnival events, arts and craft vendors, delicious food and much, much more.
12:30 - 1:30pm: Paula Nelson
2:15 - 3:45pm: Jolie Holiday
4:15 - 5:30pm: No Justice
6 - 7:15pm: Bart Crow Band
7:45 - 9pm: Johnny Cooper
9:30 - 11pm: Los Lonely Boys
On the South Stage:
12 - 4:15pm: Battle of the Bands
4:45 - 6:00: Haley Osier
6:30 - 7:45pm: Zack King
8:15 - 9:30pm: Railhead
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Bart Crow (More About this Band)
- Wear My Ring
Railhead (More About this Band)
Zack King (More About this Band)
- Theater review: Three sisters come to terms with betrayals in hysterical Crimes of the Heart
- Mesquite welcomes Pat Green and Kevin Fowler for 7th Annual Real Texas Festival
- Mesquite Arts Center shakes things up with new play, painting exhibition
- Chase through Balch Springs, Mesquite, and Garland ended in apparent suicide
- UPDATED: Three identified in ongoing investigation of Mesquite deaths