Earth Day 2009 Hike
April 25, 2009
to 4 PM
201 East Jones Street , Lewisville, TX
Honor Earth Day 2009 by enjoying the day at the Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area. Activities include bison tours, guided hikes, and a bird walk. Guests can also learn how to kayak, tour the Minor-Porter Log House and visit the live Birds of Prey exhibit. Guided hikes will be given on the new Bittern Marsh Trail. Shuttle service is available from the City of Lewisville City Hall at 151 West Church Street. For more information please call 972.219.3930.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Residents of West request $5 WalMart gift cards
- Lewisville will hand out free anti-larval "dunks" to ward off West Nile Virus on April 4 and 5
- Men against domestic violence rally draws low numbers
- UPDATED: Large black dog lost in Lewisville has been found
- UPDATED: Pedestrians at fault for accident in Lewisville