2009 Real. Texas. Festival.
April 26, 2009
to 6 PM
1818 Rodeo Drive , Mesquite, TX
$5 - $12
Looking for 2012 info? Click here
A fun, family event to include great musical talent, barbecue cooking contest, battle of the bands, special rodeo events, car show, Carnival events, arts and craft vendors, delicious food and much, much more.
12:30 - 1:30: Grupo Stampede
3:00 - 4:00: Los Rhythm Kings
4:30 - 6:00: Jay Perez
1:15 - 3:00: Ballet Folklorico
3:45 - 4:30: Hispanic Forum of Mesquite Jalapeno Eating Contest
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Three sisters come to terms with betrayals in hysterical Crimes of the Heart
- Mesquite welcomes Pat Green and Kevin Fowler for 7th Annual Real Texas Festival
- Mesquite Arts Center shakes things up with new play, painting exhibition
- Chase through Balch Springs, Mesquite, and Garland ended in apparent suicide
- UPDATED: Three identified in ongoing investigation of Mesquite deaths