Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 6, 2009
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$19 - $109
This beloved ballet tells the story of Clara and her magical Nutcracker Prince as they embark on a thrilling adventure. Along the way, they encounter a Christmas tree that grows to 40 feet, toy soldiers battling mischievous mice, waltzing flowers, dancing candy, and sparkling, swirling snowflakes that fall on dancers and the audience alike. Stunning costumes, dazzling sets, and remarkable dancing to holiday music by Tchaikovsky make The Nutcracker a favorite family tradition!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill: $2.50 domestic drafts
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday