Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 6, 2009
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$19 - $109
This beloved ballet tells the story of Clara and her magical Nutcracker Prince as they embark on a thrilling adventure. Along the way, they encounter a Christmas tree that grows to 40 feet, toy soldiers battling mischievous mice, waltzing flowers, dancing candy, and sparkling, swirling snowflakes that fall on dancers and the audience alike. Stunning costumes, dazzling sets, and remarkable dancing to holiday music by Tchaikovsky make The Nutcracker a favorite family tradition!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- The Quarter Bar: $4 Select Drafts
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
See more events classified as:
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday