Texas Millionaires Chorus
December 9, 2009
The Texas Millionaires, located in Fort Worth, Texas, is a men's a cappella performing chorus based on the four part close harmony barbershop style of singing, consisting of 60+ members who meet each Tuesday night to enjoy singing barbershop music.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"