The 101 Dalmatians Musical
December 20, 2009
The production follows Dalmatians spouses Pongo and Missis Pongo who are living the good life in London with their “pets” Charles and Catherine Dearly. When their 10 puppies are suddenly “dognapped” by the villainous Cruella de Vil, they summon the help of a vast network of dogs and set off to rescue their pups. There’s a happy ending for all with laughter, mayhem and music along the way. The 101 Dalmatians Musical also stars fifteen real Dalmatians, many of which were rescued from animal shelters across the country, in a surprise grand finale that will leave audiences cheering.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed