Professor D & the Playskool
February 6, 2009
5100 Belt Line Road , #776 , Addison, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Professor D and the Playskool (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ziziki's Taverna: $1.50 off drinks and wines by the glass, $5 Grecian Sidecar, $5 Santorini Sangria, $5 Skinny Girl Margarita, $5 mojito, $3 Miller Lite draft, $5 Stella Artois draft, $5 Fat Tire draft
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Flying Saucer: 22-ounce Biggie Beers for pint prices
- SoHo Food and Jazz: $3.25 domestics / $4.25 wells / $4.50 house wines / $5 SoHo house martinis
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 Miller Lite, $2.75 Dos Equis, $4 wells, $4.50 house margaritas / 4:30pm - 8:30pm: free quesadillas bar
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously