Boar’s Head & Yule Log Festival
January 4, 2009
2720 South University Drive , Fort Worth, TX
Looking for the 2012 event? Click here
This is our 33rd annual Boar's Head and Yule Log Festival. The Church adapted the festival and gave it Christian significance, with the Boar's Head, a symbolic representation of evil, overcome by good through the teachings of Christ, symbolized by light. It became a part of the celebration of Epiphany, which marks the visit of the three wise men to the infant Jesus. Tickets will be sold beginning December 1st.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun
- Cane Rosso in Fort Worth is finally open
- Stop me if you've heard this one: A car dealership is opening a wine bar
- Pregnant woman kept on life support in Fort Worth inspires debate