11th Annual Native American Pow Wow
November 14, 2009
to 10 PM
12800 Abrams Road , Dallas, TX
The Pow Wow honors American Indian Heritage Month and features Native American arts, crafts, foods, dancing, singing, and drums.
The free event will be in the Richland College Gym (G101).
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Male cat found in Lake Highlands
- Restaurant review: Homemade tortillas are the star at Taqueria La Candelaria
- Firefighters locate body in debris after old Uncle Julio's caught fire
- UPDATED: Original Pancake House offers free breakfast for blood donors on April 18
- 60 beers at the Spring Craft Beer Festival: Which ones should you sample?