Queer LiberAction Queer Kiss-In
October 17, 2009
to 6 PM
, Fort Worth, TX
Passersby and visitors should expect to see rainbow flags, pro-Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgender (GLBT) signs and of course men kissing men and women kissing women. A Queer Kissing Booth, free “Queer Hugs” and Queer Kiss-in games are all planned aspects of this fun event intended to get people to think about how GLBT people live in places where we have to hide who we are and who we love.
Info from Queer LiberAction
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"
- Jewish cowboy Kinky Friedman may or may not be running for office
- Comedian Bill Cosby comes to Fort Worth in September before debut of new show