Queer LiberAction Queer Kiss-In
October 17, 2009
to 6 PM
130 E. Exchange Ave. , Fort Worth, TX
Passersby and visitors should expect to see rainbow flags, pro-Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual and Transgender (GLBT) signs and of course men kissing men and women kissing women. A Queer Kissing Booth, free “Queer Hugs” and Queer Kiss-in games are all planned aspects of this fun event intended to get people to think about how GLBT people live in places where we have to hide who we are and who we love.
Info from Queer LiberAction
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Still kickin': Willie Nelson's Picnic is back in Fort Worth this summer
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13