Five Guys Named Moe
October 25, 2009
3101 West Lancaster Avenue , Fort Worth, TX
$30 - $75
Cameron Mackintosh, producer of Phantom and Les Miserables, brings you a new musical sensation featuring the music of Louis Jordan, one of the greatest jazz and blues musicians of all time. Rolling Stone puts Mr. Jordan at number 59 in its greatest artists of all time list. Featuring great songs like "Is You Is or Is You Ain't My Baby," "Caldonia," "Let the Good Times Roll" and "Knock Me A Kiss," you don't want to miss the most exciting night in the theatre all year!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Pappasito's Cantina: $ 2.95 Bud Light and Miller Lite drafts, $3.95 $6 margaritas, half off Cuervo and Crown Royal shots / $5 appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Barcadia: $3 wells
- The Wild Rooster Bar: $2 domestic bottles, $2 domestic drafts, $4 wells
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs