2009 State Fair of Texas
September 25, 2009
to 10 PM
3800 Parry Avenue , Dallas, TX
Free - $18
On the Chevrolet Main Stage: Jason Castro, 8:30 p.m.
• General Admission: $15
• Kids under 48" tall: $11
• Seniors 60 and over: $11
• Children 2 and under: Free
• Seniors 60 and over: Free every Thursday (Oct. 1, Oct. 8 & Oct. 15)
• Garden Getaway combo ticket: $18 Details
State Fair of Texas exhibit buildings open at 10 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. each Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday (closing at 9 p.m. on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays). Midway opening times and closing times vary.
$10 per space used on official State Fair lots. Valet parking is $25.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday