The Sleeping Beauty
April 11, 2010
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
The King and Queen host a magnificent party to christen their beautiful new baby, Princess Aurora. Upset by not being invited to the affair, Carbosse, an evil fairy, curses the child to die on her sixteenth birthday when pricked by a needle. The Lilac Fairy uses her powers to save Princess Aurora and alters the curse so that she sleeps for 100 years, only to be awakened by a kiss from the Prince. Lavish sets transform the stage with fairy tale wonder as music by Tchaikovsky enraptures the audience and invites us all to join in the story of The Sleeping Beauty and her prince.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Mambo's Tapas Cantina: $2 wells / $2.50 calls / $4 Crown & Down / $2 domestic cans / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 import bottles
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth