Beer & Cheese Pairing
August 3, 2010
to 8:30 PM
2944 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Learn the basics of pairing cheese and beer in this delicious class led by Paula Lambert (founder of Dallas’ award-winning Mozzarella Company (and Mark Monfrey (beer expert from Artisinal Beverage Co.). A wide array of beers from around the world are paired with artisanal cow’s milk and goat’s milk cheeses. Students are seated at a long table in the cheesemaking room at Mozzarella Company where the cheeses have all been made by hand. 6:30-8:30 pm, Cost $50. For reservations call 214-741-4072 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- The Meridian Room: $2.50 champagne drinks / $4 Bloody Marys
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Adair's Saloon: $7 pitchers
See more events classified as:
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of