Japanese Beer Garden and Yukata Night
August 27, 2010
1722 Routh Street , #110 , Dallas, TX
$10 - $20
Tei An will have a fun summer event at Rooftop lounge.
You are invited to JAPANESE BEER GARDEN and YUKATA(Japanese sumer kimono dress) NIGHT at Tei An rooftop lounge friday , August 27 9pm-Midnight
$20-* Unlimited Beer and Japanese BBQ(yakiniku) , Edamame, vegetable, seafood etc
...OR!! $10 If you wear a Yukata ( Japanese summer kimono dress)
*We will play japanese Fireworks movie on the big screen.
*Kirin girls will be hosting your fun event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: