January 16, 2010
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Sushi Zushi: $3 select signature cocktails / $3.50 wells / $1 off select drafts / $5 Red Diamond Merlot / $5 Penfold's Chardonnay / $3 10oz. hot sake / $7 Sho Chiku Bai Nigori Masu ($5 refills) / $7 Gekkeikan Haiku Masu ($5 refills)
- Hook Line and Sinker: $1.75 domestics, $2.75 imports
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu