Family Outreach Fundraiser and Fun Festival
June 5, 2010
to 10:30 AM
950 East Lawther Drive , Dallas, TX
Family Outreach is a very small organization that helps very young parents, one on one, to become better parents by bonding with their babies and learning how to be the child’s first teacher.
The annual fun RUN/WALK (4 mile) fundraiser and Kid's 1K is Saturday morning, June 5th. (8 am for the run). From 8:30 to 10:30 the Family Fun Fest will be offered free to kids 12 and under.
There will be a Bounce House, a fun Craft Table, Kids Tattoos, and other fun things for Kids to do as well.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Happy-go-lucky crowd danced polka to Brave Combo tunes at Arboretum
- Photos: Mot Hai Ba opened last week, serving eclectic Vietnamese fare
- "Wild women on a mission" open new Vietnamese restaurant Mot Hai Ba
- Australian Shepherd lost in Casa View Haven neighborhood in Dallas
- Travel Channel names the Dallas Arboretum one of America's top 12 botanical gardens