Dallas Symphony Presents Video Games Live
June 12, 2010
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$30 - $70
The Dallas Symphony presents the acclaimed concert Video Games Live™ featuring music from the biggest and most recognizable video games of all time with exclusive video footage and music arrangements, synchronized lighting, solo performers, electronic percussion, live action and unique interactive segments to create an explosive one-of-a-kind entertainment experience.
From the "bleeps" and "bloops" of nostalgic classics such as Frogger and Tetris, to the unmistakable sounds of Mario™, Zelda® and Donkey Kong®, and the power of recent blockbusters like Halo®, Final Fantasy®, Warcraft®, Myst® and Metal Gear Solid®, Video Games Live promises to be a full concert experience gamers and non-gamers will not want to miss. Set in the spectacular Eugene McDermott Concert Hall of the Meyerson Symphony Center, the Dallas Symphony Orchestra and members of the Dallas Symphony Chorus will recreate the intensity and thrill of the gaming world's most powerful compositions.
Info from Dallas Symphony Orchestra
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- T/X Restaurant: $3 domestic beers, $5 house wines, $5 well drinks
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair