The Sleeping Beauty
June 13, 2010
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
The King and Queen host a magnificent party to christen their beautiful new baby, Princess Aurora. Upset by not being invited to the affair, Carbosse, an evil fairy, curses the child to die on her sixteenth birthday when pricked by a needle. The Lilac Fairy uses her powers to save Princess Aurora and alters the curse so that she sleeps for 100 years, only to be awakened by a kiss from the Prince. Lavish sets transform the stage with fairy tale wonder as music by Tchaikovsky enraptures the audience and invites us all to join in the story of The Sleeping Beauty and her prince.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million