Free Screening: Highlights From Fearless Film Fest 2009
March 3, 2010
2704 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
Showcasing a selection of last year's festival winners. The program includes a Q&A session with festival coordinator Melissa Kirkendall and winning filmmakers.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Adair's Saloon: $2.50 wells
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Club Dada: $2 wells
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day