St. Patrick’s Day Tent and Pub Party
March 17, 2010
to 11:59 PM
6195 Main Street , Frisco, TX
Free - $5
Tent: Admission is $5 after 2 p.m.
Noon: Free Whiski
4 p.m.: Behan
5 p.m.: Emerald City Irish Dancers
8 p.m.: Needfire (21 and up for this performance)
12:45 p.m.: Threadneedle Street
4:30 p.m.: Shift
5 p.m.: Bagpiper Dan Shannon
8:30 p.m.: Five Second Rule
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Behan (More About this Band)
Five Second Rule (More About this Band)
NeedFire (More About this Band)
Threadneedle St. (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Londoner: $1 off beer, $1 off liquor, $1 off wines by the glass
- Main Event Entertainment (Frisco): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- The Londoner: Half-price select bottles of wine with an order of two entrees
- Randy's Steakhouse: 1/2 price cocktails / 1/2 price glasses of wine
- The Londoner: $3 screwdrivers, $3 house mimosas, $3 Bloody Marys
- Frisco Commons entryway will be renamed in honor of fallen veteran
- Pizzeria Testa fosters cult following in Frisco
- Concert review: Hip and un-hip rocked out at annual Edgefest in Frisco
- Theater review: Frisco Community Theatre puts on a grey-haired gem with its Over the River and Through the Woods
- Texas Dream Cruise aspires to be biggest car show in the U.S.