Annual Artistic Director’s Concert
May 5, 2010
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$30 - $35
Opening the program with the first set will be The Sammons Jazz Ensemble led by Artistic Director James Gilyard on bass, Robert Aberg on guitar, Shelley Carrol on sax/flute, Simone Rogers on vocals and Andrew Griffith on drums. In the second set, featured guest artist Monty Alexander will be accompanied by The Sammons Jazz Ensemble.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Two Corks and a Bottle: Half-price glasses of wine (except sparkling)
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $3 Bloody Marys / $2 mimosas
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park