Mother’s Day Lunch and Dinner
May 9, 2010
to 9 PM
1200 William D. Tate Avenue , Grapevine, TX
Open for lunch: 11 a.m.-2 p.m. and dinner: 5-9 p.m. on Mother's Day - Sunday, May 9; all Mothers will receive a complimentary Tiramisu Shooter with their meal.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $2.50 Wells, $3 Pluckers Specialty Drinks (Including Seriously Fresh Margarita, Pluckers Lemonade, Toxic Tea, and Psychedelic Frog)
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2 (16 oz) & $3 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.75 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Flip's Patio Grill: $2.50 domestic pints, $3 select import pints, $3 wells
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $3 Select Mexican Bottled Beers, $5.50 Patron Margaritas, $6 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Dos Equis, $8 Patron Mexican Martinis
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake opened just before the New Year
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy