Taste of the NFL Dinner Series Kick-Off — Fort Worth
May 11, 2010
2406 North Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
To mark the official start and announcement of The Taste of the NFL Dinner Series, two kick-off dinners have been scheduled. On Monday, May 10 at 6:30 p.m. at Abacus in Dallas, Kent Rathbun, David Holben, Dean Fearing, Stephan Pyles, Sharon Hage and Brian Olenjack have teamed up to host the Dallas event and on Tuesday, May 11 at 6:30 p.m. at Lonesome Dove in Fort Worth, Tim Love, Michael Thomson, Grady Spears, Blaine Staniford and Jon Bonnell will host the Fort Worth event. In addition to appearances by current and former Cowboys players, including Chad Hennings, Charles Haley, Daryl Johnston and Rayfield Wright, Scott Murray, two-time Emmy Award winner for Best Sportscaster and former Sports Director and Anchor with NBC, Dallas/Fort Worth, will serve as the MC for both dinners. At $125 per person (plus tax and gratuity) guests will enjoy a six-course meal with all proceeds benefitting the North Texas and Tarrant Area Food Banks.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Still kickin': Willie Nelson's Picnic is back in Fort Worth this summer
- Theater review: Venus in Fur is intense, sexy and certainly PG-13
- Review: La Bella Cupcakes in Fort Worth has big highs, big lows