The Autumn Leaves
November 3, 2010
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$30 - $35
Live jazz entertainment with a swinging evening of jazz classics opens with Corner Pocket, the outstanding swing band led by saxophonist Ryan McCullough debuting their new CD “Corner Pocket Live . . . At Last!” Band members include Clark Erickson on piano, Lynn Seaton on bass, Akira Sato on trumpet, Volker Ruckgaber on trombone, Kyla McIntyre on vocals and Andrew Griffith on drums. The second set presents a Sammons Jazz favorite, The John Adams Group led by the incomparable bassist, John Adams and featuring James King on Vocals. They will be joined by Noel Johnston on guitar, Brian Piper (Sammons Jazz Artist of the Year) on keyboards and Sean McCurley on drums.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Primebar: $3 Pabst Blue Ribbons, $4 wells, $5 Redbull and Vodkas, half-priced selected appetizers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Round-Up Saloon: $1 off all bar drinks / $4.50 calls / $1 jello shots
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Naan Sushi in Uptown Dallas closed