A Suppertime Celebration
November 10, 2010
2301 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$50 - $80
Dallas’ original philanthropic chorus Resounding Harmony will take the stage at the Meyerson Symphony Center to bring awareness to the presence of hunger in the North Texas area. Working with the North Texas Food Bank for the third year in a row, the chorus hopes to make a significant dent in feeding the hungry in North Texas this holiday season with their concert.
Concertgoers are encouraged to bring non-perishable food to the lobby of the Meyerson on the evening of November 10, where the food will be collected by chorus members for the Food Bank.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Resounding Harmony (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: