The Pitchfork Disney
November 13, 2010
By Philip Ridley. Directed by Nathan Autrey.
BGPT examines Ridley's new age masterpiece that explores modern man's fascination with the horrific, the violent, the terrifying, and the perverse. Haley and Presley live in an agoraphobic chocolate and pill-filled world after the unclear disappearance of their parents until he arrival of sideshow performer Cosmo Disney and the looming menace of the companionship of his partner, the freak known as Pitchfork.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Village Burger Bar: $3.25 premium Village Margaritas
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Grapevine Bar: $3 any non-premium drink / $2.50-3 shots and martinis
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday