Panel Discussion - Navigating Business Opportunities in Emerging Markets
April 12, 2011
6425 Boaz Lane , Dallas, TX
Panelists: Chip Cottrell, Partner, Deloitte, and advisor to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund
Mayra Hernandez, Director Corporate Responsibility, Grupo Financiero Banorte Bruce McNamer, CEO, TechnoServe John Mullins, Professor, London Business School, author of Getting to Plan B Ambassador John Simon, Founding Partner, Total Impact Advisors
Moderator: Cheryl Hall, Business Columnist, Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Rockfish Seafood Grill: $3 domestic schooners, $3 house wines, $3 wells
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Brackets (Closed): $2 mimosas, $2 poinsettias
- Barley House: $3 Bloody Marys, $8 domestic pitchers, $12 domestic buckets
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood