Panel Discussion - Navigating Business Opportunities in Emerging Markets
April 12, 2011
6425 Boaz Lane , Dallas, TX
Panelists: Chip Cottrell, Partner, Deloitte, and advisor to the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund
Mayra Hernandez, Director Corporate Responsibility, Grupo Financiero Banorte Bruce McNamer, CEO, TechnoServe John Mullins, Professor, London Business School, author of Getting to Plan B Ambassador John Simon, Founding Partner, Total Impact Advisors
Moderator: Cheryl Hall, Business Columnist, Dallas Morning News
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun