April 30, 2011
525 Commerce Street , Fort Worth, TX
$33 - $66
Academy Award-winning actress, dancer and author Shirley MacLaine has enraptured live audiences and moviegoers for five decades. In this frank and provocative evening, MacLaine combines a montage of memorable film moments with private revelations about her extraordinary life, career, and spiritual journey. Come share this evening with one of America's true entertainment icons.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture