First and Last Annual Art in the Bark Park
August 26, 2011
to 10 PM
2530 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
Join us for the unveiling of the newly revitalized Bark Park. We have commissioned over 25 of Dallas’ most talented and amazing artists to muralize the pillars within our famous and most beloved dog park. Come check out their addition to the ever-growing permanent artwork of Dallas along with selected pieces from their personal collections that just might be available for you to bring a piece of history home with you.
More than 25 Dallas dogs had their portraits painted on the brand new memorial wall. We are hoping to expand the space and include many more of our most dearly loved Dallas four-legged friends. The event will feature the world famous Pam Martin with her trick performing and freestyle dancing pups, the ever-loved DJ Ez Eddie D, one of Circus Freaks most gifted light spinners, and much more. Hordeurves catered by The Mad Hatter Café, drinks by the new and fabulous Little Delights, and desserts for both you and your pup by the ever so decadent Candelaria’s Bakery.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $4.50 wells, $4.59 flavor margaritas, half-price appetizers
- Lee Harvey's: $2.50 domestics and wells
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25