Hatch Chile Dinner
August 29, 2011
32 Highland Park Village , Dallas, TX
Hatch Chile Dinner this coming Monday, Aug 29 at 6:30 PM. Four courses for $95. This is the first of our monthly "Supper Clubs". Menu:
Welcome Cocktail - Matador: Dulce Vida tequila, cucumber juice, roasted mild hatch chili and pineapple purée with hot hatch chili oil
1st Course: Compressed Melons and Poached Lobster, Hatch Chili, Avocado, Crispy Taro Root/ Paired with Mohua Sauvignon Blanc
2nd Course: Grilled Sockeye Salmon, Hatch Chili-Jack Cheese Grits, Tequila Lime Sauce/ Paired with Laetitia Pinot Noir
3rd Course: Kobe Beef Cheeks, Green Chili-Bacon Potatoes, Baby Beet - Hatch Chili Chimichurri/ Paired with Titus Cabernet Sauvignon
4th Course: Hatch Chili Citrus Panna Cotta, Grilled Pineapple, Cilantro Gel, Plantains/ Paired with Casa Dragones Super-Premium Sipping Tequila
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood