Atlas of Mud
In the Black Box Theatre
December 2, 2011
2800 East Spring Creek Pkwy , Plano, TX
$8 - $10
Ten years after the world flooded and people fled to the boats, the desperation to find land has become lethal but the satellites still see nothing but water.
Guarded by the military, one boat holds special cargo: seeds to plant when land is found, birds to find the land, and a child called Mud.
Atlas of Mud is a mythical allegory about finding hope in a world turned unrecognizable. Written by Jennifer Fawcett. Recipient of the Kennedy Center's National Science Playwriting Award. Regional Premiere.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Restaurant review: Frogg Coffee Bar & Creperie brings a savory slice of France to North Texas
- Men of Note chorus simulates a live radio broadcast in new production Remember Radio
- Allen Arts Alliance Fine Arts Festival sets up shop May 10-12
- Interurban Railway Museum links North Texas' past and future
- City House children's shelter in Plano unveils new bike path