Irving Berlin’s White Christmas
December 4, 2011
Get ready to discover a delightful new show that's as fresh and rare as newly fallen snow! The classic holiday tradition WHITE CHRISTMAS comes to the stage at last, as a brand new Irving Berlin musical direct from Broadway and opening at Bass Performance Hall this November. Brimming with such Berlin hits as "Blue Skies," "How Deep is the Ocean?" and, of course, the unforgettable title song. Irving Berlin’s WHITE CHRISTMAS tells the story of two showbiz buddies putting on a show in a magical Vermont inn and finding their perfect mates in the bargain. Full of dancing, laughter and some of the greatest songs ever written, Irving Berlin’s WHITE CHRISTMAS promises to be a merry and bright theatrical experience for the whole family!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun