Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 4, 2011
Bring in the Holiday season with Ben Stevenson’s critically-acclaimed production of The Nutcracker. This beloved ballet tells the story of Clara and her magical Nutcracker Prince as they embark on a thrilling adventure. Along the way, they encounter a Christmas tree that grows 40 feet, toy soldiers battling mischievous mice, waltzing flowers, dancing candy, and sparkling, swirling snowflakes that fall on dancers and audience alike. Stunning costumes, dazzling sets and remarkable dancing to holiday music by Tchaikovsky make The Nutcracker a favorite family tradition!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre