Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 4, 2011
Bring in the Holiday season with Ben Stevenson’s critically-acclaimed production of The Nutcracker. This beloved ballet tells the story of Clara and her magical Nutcracker Prince as they embark on a thrilling adventure. Along the way, they encounter a Christmas tree that grows 40 feet, toy soldiers battling mischievous mice, waltzing flowers, dancing candy, and sparkling, swirling snowflakes that fall on dancers and audience alike. Stunning costumes, dazzling sets and remarkable dancing to holiday music by Tchaikovsky make The Nutcracker a favorite family tradition!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger