Texas Ballet Theater: The Nutcracker
December 4, 2011
Bring in the Holiday season with Ben Stevenson’s critically-acclaimed production of The Nutcracker. This beloved ballet tells the story of Clara and her magical Nutcracker Prince as they embark on a thrilling adventure. Along the way, they encounter a Christmas tree that grows 40 feet, toy soldiers battling mischievous mice, waltzing flowers, dancing candy, and sparkling, swirling snowflakes that fall on dancers and audience alike. Stunning costumes, dazzling sets and remarkable dancing to holiday music by Tchaikovsky make The Nutcracker a favorite family tradition!
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Primebar: Ladies Night: $1 champagne, $4 martinis
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas, half-price appetizers
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair